Santa Barbara City College offers many benefits to students through the SBCC online application portal. Once registered, you will have access to different areas and the SBCC Pipeline registration portal offers many benefits. We mention the registration and login process on our login page. You can visit them and see the portal login process.
SBCC Pipeline Login is the official application page for Santa Barbara City College students. This login portal offers many options for Santa Barbara City College students. Access emails, take CCSC courses and manage your campus accounts through this Ciudad Universitaria portal.
Forgotten Your Password? Follow These Steps To Reset
If you have lost your Pipeline SBCC student portal credentials, there is a standard process to retrieve them. The following section explains the username and / or password recovery process:
If you forgot your username or password below steps can surely help you. Follow these recovery steps:
- Access Pipeline.sbcc.edu from your device.
- Click or tap Find an account.
- You will be directed to a PASSWORD ADMINISTRATION ACCOUNT OF THE CITY OF SANTA BARBARA.
- Fill in the empty fields with your name, first name, date of birth (MMDDYY), the last 4 digits of the approved DNI (CPF or CCID or SSAN, PIN or Lumen).
- Click or tap the Search button and follow the instructions to get your username or reset your password.
- See the Pipeline Connection Help link at the bottom of the ACCOUNT PASSWORD MANAGEMENT page for further explanations.
By following these steps, you can easily recover your username and password. You need to know your email id where you will get a link to reset your password. If you are still having difficulty recovering your password, please contact customer service to resolve the issue.
If you forgot your security questions for the SBCC Pipeline Login Portal, remote training can help you reset your data. On campus, distance learning is next to the cafeteria. You may receive an error message stating that your name is not in our records.
Please contact the Admissions and Enrollment Department to verify that your name, ID, and date of birth match the information on your student account.